Adult Ministries Include:
- Sunday school, Bible Studies, and Small Groups
- College Ministry
- UMM (United Methodist Men)
- WOW (Women’s ministry)
- TLC (Tuesday Lunch Crew); February 13, 11:30 am, Manchester’s Grill on Leesville Road
- BOOMERS (Bunch of Old Men Enjoying Retirement)
Adult Sunday School
We have several adult Sunday school classes that provide unique focus and gifts. Visitors and New Members are always welcome!
- Wonderfully Made: This class is open to any adult with developmental disabilities.
- Transitions: Designed for adults in any life stage.
- Men’s Bible Study: Open to all men of the church and encourage walk-in participation.
- Woman to Woman: Open to women of all ages.
- Journey Class: Invites all who want to journey together to become passionate disciples for Christ.
- Lost & Found: Focuses on Bible study and relevant topics from a lay perspective.
- Contemporary Expressions: Believes in connecting advocacy and outreach with the teachings of Christ.
- Always Open: Uses stand-alone lessons from Faithlink which provide a new discussion topic each week. Always Open is a class designed for adults who may not be able to attend Sunday School regularly.
We offer a variety of Bible studies throughout the year. We hope you will find one that piques your interest.
- Ongoing studies for women and men.
- Short-term studies ranging from 5-8 weeks.
- Long-term studies ranging 24-34 weeks.
- Seasonal Studies for Advent and Lent.
Small Groups: Groups meet together around a common interest, topic, or life stage. Groups share in accountability, support, faith enrichment, and Christian fellowship as they live out their discipleship. Some of our small groups meet for a set time period while others are ongoing.