Registration Dates for 2018-19
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be divided into the following three categories:
- January 23, 2018—Currently enrolled students & their siblings
All currently enrolled students are guaranteed a spot (not a specific class) if registration is received by January 23 at 1:15 pm.
- January 29, 2018—Soapstone Church members not currently enrolled & Previously enrolled families
Begins Monday, January 29, 2018 at 9:30 am. If necessary, additional priority in this category will be given to any church member whose child has been on the current year’s waiting list, with no opportunity for enrollment during the year.
- Thursday, February 1, 2018—General Public
Begins Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 9:30 am. Priority in this category will be given to any family whose child has been on the current year’s waiting list, with no opportunity for enrollment during the year.
2018-2019 Tuition Fees
Tuition is due by the 10th of the month for the following month and is determined by the number of days a child attends class weekly. Tuition for September 2018 is due August 10, 2018.
|9:15-12:15||2 Day||3 Day||5 Day|
|(Must be 15-23m by Aug.31)|
|(Must be 2 years by Aug.31)|
|(Must be 3 years by Aug.31)|
|(Must be 4 years by Aug.31)|
|(Must be 5 years by Oct.31)|
- Completed Registration Packets
To be eligible for any priority grouping, a complete registration packet received in the Soapstone Preschool Office by the corresponding date and time as listed above must include the following:
- Signed Enrollment Application Form (click to download all forms).
- Signed and Notarized Student Information Form (Two-sided)
- A completed Soapstone Financial Agreement with voided check if necessary
- A check for the Registration Fee if not opting for automated draft
- Immunization records for first time Soapstone students; we do not accept religious exemptions. Returning students may submit updated records by August 10, 2018.
Completed registration packets will be accepted at any time prior to their due date. As they are received, they will be dated and then will be considered with the appropriate category. All families will receive notification of their child’s enrollment status via email within 72 hours of the close of their priority group’s application deadline or receipt of your application if after February 1, 2018.
Medical Forms/Immunization Records
The child’s medical form and immunization records are due at the time of registration. Completed medical forms signed by a licensed physician are due yearly on August 10 or at time of registration. Immunizations must be up-to-date. Please note that religious exemptions for immunizations are not accepted at Soapstone Preschool.